55 Brant Street
Completed in December 2017
55 Brant Street
Scope of Work
– Recovered aluminum storage room with new PVC membrane, approximately 700 square feet.
– Installed all new 3″ galvanized downspouts where missing, approximately 50′ scattered throughout elevations.
– Installed new caulking at all affected areas, approximately 90′ scattered throughtout elevations.
– Installed new 3″ scupper complete with connecting downspouts.
– Installation of approximately 12′ of new eavestrough adjacent to existing location.
– Resealed all ceramic coping at borken/deteriorated joints, approximately 180 linear feet.
– Built up sunken area adjacent to eavestrough on North side, approximately 50 square feet.
– Resealed all gas line pitch pocket penetrations x 4.
– Reroof over storefront
– Refroof of middle elevation
– Partial replacement of 300 square feet of middle elevation.
– Reroof of South side elevation
Related ProjectsSee All Projects
Other ServicesSee All Services
At Gentech we provide a complete inspection service to allow home owners to become more familiar with their roof enabling them to make informed decisions when choosing their contractor. [...]
4-Ply Built-Up Roofing
Built-up roofing systems (BUR) consist of multiple layers of roofing felt, secured with layers of hot tar, and topped with a layer of crushed stone. This is one of the oldest and most durable reliable systems available. [...]
2-Ply Modified Bitumen
Modified SBS bituminous systems combine the advantages of built-up roofing with a single-ply system. This system has the benefits of BUR, along with added strength, flexibility and excellent weather resistance. [...]
TPO, EPDM, and PVC are the three most common types of single-ply membrane systems. This is by far the most common synthetic rubber roofing option, and has been used since the early 1970’s. [...]
Re-Roofing / Roof Replacement
Roof replacement is appropriate for roofs that can no longer be repaired. A roof lifespan is approximately 20 years if well-built and maintained. Replacement is usually the last option when it is no longer economical to service the roof. [...]
Emergency Service / Maintenance
When you have water pouring in on your production line or streaming in over your inventory, leave it to the professionals at Gentech to stop the leak, so you can get back to what’s important. [...]
Inspection Services / Roof Reports
A leaking roof can have serious consequences if left unattended. We provide a complete inspection service to allow owners and managers to become more familiar with their roofing systems, enabling them to make intelligent decisions at budget time. [...]
Aerial Drone Inspections
Get a detailed inspection of your roof with our new drone technology. Our estimators can easily determine the condition of your roof with our 4K HD quality Drone camera system. [...]