1515 Drew Road
Carrier Enterprise Canada
Completed July 2017
1515 Drew Road
Scope of Work
– Installation of new 2ply flashing membrane at expansion joint location near commerical services area, approximately 20 linear feet.
– Installation of new 2ply flashing membrane at expansion joint location at purchasing office area, approximately 20 linear feet.
– Installation of new 2ply membrane at expansion joint locations, approximately 1120 linear feet.
– Removal of roof ridges, approximately 300 linear feet.
– Inspect all sheet metal counter flashings, re-fasten as required.
– Installation of new asphalt roof coating at exposed membrane locations, approximately 400 square feet.
– Removal of miscellaneous roof top debris.
– Installation of new sealants at pitch pocket locations, approximately 15 locations.
Related ProjectsSee All Projects
Other ServicesSee All Services
At Gentech we provide a complete inspection service to allow home owners to become more familiar with their roof enabling them to make informed decisions when choosing their contractor. [...]
4-Ply Built-Up Roofing
Built-up roofing systems (BUR) consist of multiple layers of roofing felt, secured with layers of hot tar, and topped with a layer of crushed stone. This is one of the oldest and most durable reliable systems available. [...]
2-Ply Modified Bitumen
Modified SBS bituminous systems combine the advantages of built-up roofing with a single-ply system. This system has the benefits of BUR, along with added strength, flexibility and excellent weather resistance. [...]
TPO, EPDM, and PVC are the three most common types of single-ply membrane systems. This is by far the most common synthetic rubber roofing option, and has been used since the early 1970’s. [...]
Re-Roofing / Roof Replacement
Roof replacement is appropriate for roofs that can no longer be repaired. A roof lifespan is approximately 20 years if well-built and maintained. Replacement is usually the last option when it is no longer economical to service the roof. [...]
Emergency Service / Maintenance
When you have water pouring in on your production line or streaming in over your inventory, leave it to the professionals at Gentech to stop the leak, so you can get back to what’s important. [...]
Inspection Services / Roof Reports
A leaking roof can have serious consequences if left unattended. We provide a complete inspection service to allow owners and managers to become more familiar with their roofing systems, enabling them to make intelligent decisions at budget time. [...]
Aerial Drone Inspections
Get a detailed inspection of your roof with our new drone technology. Our estimators can easily determine the condition of your roof with our 4K HD quality Drone camera system. [...]